The Government of Punjab has initiated an eCitizen Service by the name of Online College Admissions System for the convenience of the applicants and colleges. The system will support the 2017 Intermediate Admissions application submission process for associated public colleges across Punjab.
Through this system, students can apply to multiple colleges and in multiple programs
- Please make sure to print the fee slip and pay application fee (Rs 25 per application) at any branch of Bank of Punjab
- Your application will not be visible to colleges unless application fee has been paid
- You may also check fee deposit status at the Bank of Punjab website
- Please note that it may take up to 2 hours for fee status to be updated on bank website, after the fee has been deposited
- Candidates from federal board and other boards of different provinces can apply via manual application submission process at college. Please contact college for details